Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Would it be racist to advise Obama to ';Lighten up a little'; ?

Well,Ya' know me! Just tryin' to be helpful!Would it be racist to advise Obama to ';Lighten up a little'; ?
No it wouldn't be racist and we know you are only trying to help Vincent lolWould it be racist to advise Obama to ';Lighten up a little'; ?
You'd get booked on three counts:


1. racial discrimination (to Michael Jackson);


2. anti Smoking laws (no warning on his packet);


3. physical discrimination of ';the Little people'; (basically Irish).


Worth a try though. Think of all the publicity the court case would get.
Lighten up? I say keep the guns blaring,McCain is already a hot head .Debate night im willing to bet he goes off ,hehehe.Obama/Biden 08
No more than if we asked McCain to get a face-lift.





That lopsided face scares my niece every time McCain pops on the screen.
Nope and I hope he doesn't lighten up a little. Obama needs to get all the lies out there that McCain says.
Wud it be racist to ask John McCain to stop trying to enslave my people? Y do u think all rappers r 4 Obama?





Slavery.
The only racism there would be in the minds of the people who interpret it as such
Why? I doubt you'll be getting the chance to advise him of anything.
You had 8 years of a lighthearted president. Fun guy, horrible leader.
What do you mean by lighten up?
No.
don't rant
was he beating you ?
haha, I laughed when I read that
I lol'd....clever play on words.

No comments:

Post a Comment