Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Girls, I need advise. I have been going to my hairstylist for about four months, she's my ex gal.?

At first she said no. However, when I get my hair cut she does not say a whole lot, but with other customers she's talkative. I ask her questions and she answers but nothing else. I don't talk about the past with her. If she does not want to talk then why does she cut my hair? Don't say because economic reasons, she make good money. I still love her, but I don't tell her that.Girls, I need advise. I have been going to my hairstylist for about four months, she's my ex gal.?
I don't understand. Is she your ex girlfriend?





If she is then, she probably still cuts your hair because she wants people to smile because she cut their hair no matter who It us. OR she still has some feelings for you cuz once you like someone you never really stop liking them unless they did something terrible to you. OR she just can't refuse to cut someone's hair.





She probably doesn't talk to you much cuz she is holding a small grudge.Girls, I need advise. I have been going to my hairstylist for about four months, she's my ex gal.?
Well do you ever see her when she not cutting your hair? That maybe part of the reason she is giving you the cold shoulder; its like if the only time you can see her or try to talk to her is when your getting something out of the deal ( a haircut) then why should she let her heart get weak for you again. If you love her then show her, but not while she's cutting your hair; show her you can make time for her aside from that....try to take her to lunch or drop off some flowers...something like that.


Hope you get her back.....IF that's what you really want.
She is obviously just uncomfortable. Or she still loves you, too.


I think you should tell her how you feel.
Move on, your making her uncomfortable. Probably taking you in as a sorry for your *** scenario.
Go get your hair cut somewhere else.
lol , Maybe She Thinks It Feels Werid . Or Maybe She Doesn't Want To Talk To You In Public .
either tell her how you feel or get your hair cut somewhere else

No comments:

Post a Comment