Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have Glenn, Housh and Caldwell. I can only start 2, this is the playoffs, please advise!!?

Falcons D is horrible and Owens is pouting again. Romo has been hooking up with Glenn a lot lately and DeAngelo Hall (Atl's only good CB) will be with Owens all game. Next go with Housh....solid matchup against most anyone and I think the game Mon night will be a real barn burner against the Colts. I think the Colts will be overly agressive against the run after what the Jags did to them last week and they will be expecting more of the same from Rudi this week...that will make Ocho Cinco and Housh be able to run free and Palmer will make the Colts pay. Caldwell? Brady finished the game last week with less than 80 yds passing...nuf said.I have Glenn, Housh and Caldwell. I can only start 2, this is the playoffs, please advise!!?
Caldwell...the pats are playing the texans...i would say...ooohhh...this is tough...i'd say glenn. the bengals are playing indy...I have Glenn, Housh and Caldwell. I can only start 2, this is the playoffs, please advise!!?
go with glenn and housh, but if housh is out this weekend cuz of his injury, its kind of obvious cuz there will only be 2 left
You play Housh and Glenn. They always have big games man. Caldwell is a so~so player. Only play Caldwell if the other tow are injured and out.
I would sit caldwell even with brady's good match up, Glenn will score and Housh will get mass points at indy this week
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment