Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am like a gay but I don't want to turn to a real gay, any advise or help?

I just noticed I have likes on men and well I don't want to be a gay because my family will be mad at me and I need some help before it gets worse and I can't be act like a man anymore and it will be such a disaster because I'm the third child of my father. i have two sisters and I'm the only one he expects (about having grandchildren with his surname) and I don't want to disappoint him nor make him angry. Please, I need your helpI am like a gay but I don't want to turn to a real gay, any advise or help?
You cannot control being gay. it is genetic. that would be like realizing your legally blind and trying to just ignore it till it went away. You could ignore your blindness as much as possible and act like it didn't exist, but it would cause many issues in your life. Just like you could ignore the fact that you are a homosexual and act like these sexual feelings for guys don't exist, but it will also cause issues and probably mess you up in the long run.





As for your family, I can't say i know how you feel as I'm not gay, but my brother is in the process of coming out to my parents so I know what your going through. This is a toughie and i myself asked a question about that because neither of us know what to do.





There are many ways to give you father grandchildren while being a homosexual.I am like a gay but I don't want to turn to a real gay, any advise or help?
First, your sexual orientation is innate and immutable. You are what you are, and you cannot change it.





Second, it doesn't matter what your family thinks. If you still rely on them financially, however, it might be better to wait to tell them.





Third, your sexual orientation has nothing to do with your ability to ';act like a man';, whatever that means.





Fourth, you can still have children, either through adoption, or with a surrogate. And if keeping your surname is important to you, you can discuss that with your husband when you get engaged (although if it's only your father that cares about the surname, it doesn't really matter what he wants; or, perhaps one of your sisters' husbands can take her surname when they get married).
Hi Angelo, sounds more like you are bi-curious, as you have not actually had a sexual experience with another man.


There is nothing wrong with admiring the good points, or the beauty of someone of the same sex.


A lot of people sub consciously do it all the time, especially pre teenagers and young adolescents as they prepare to and go through puberty.


With many people it is just a phase they go through, and move on to have quite normal heterosexual relationships, so relax.


Mike t.
the only thing i can say is that you have to tell them that you like men but hide it from him for so long because you wanted him to be proud of you but i cant hide it. Or what you could do is get married and be sad for ever.
you can't change who you are. If your family truly loves you than they will accept you for being gay.
be yourself dont change for no one.
Just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment