Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I wondered if anyone could advise me please,i owe 3 thousand on my credit card,the same on a loan,also my?

husband has the same debt on his,the repayments each month between us are quite high,ive been thinking about consoltating it all on one loan,as it would work out cheaper than the monthly payments we pay,do u think thats a good idea? i would be really gratefull 4 any advice on this please,thankyouI wondered if anyone could advise me please,i owe 3 thousand on my credit card,the same on a loan,also my?
The whole idea of consolidating, is to ultimately have only one monthly payment at a low interest rate.


You have to find the lowest rate with no hidden extra fees.


You should also see that there is no catch, like moving your whole mortgage to the consolidator, this is not recommended if your mortgage is already in good hands.


You should also consult with your mortgage financial institution to see if you can increase your home loan. You can use the funds to pay the other debts. If your home has gone up in value since the date of purchase then you can request a home valuation and assessment, therefore they may give you better options, whether to take out another loan or consolidate with your existing home loan.I wondered if anyone could advise me please,i owe 3 thousand on my credit card,the same on a loan,also my?
What pathetic answers from those 2. 'Mrs Monica James' is an illegal loan shark, and wtf are you talking about Wham for? Anyway, if you own a house you can get a secured loan pretty easily for that amount. But you need to shop around for the LOWEST rate you can find, I'd say call the debt line or someone for free advice first because if u get a long loan you'll be in a worse situation possibly. If you miss payments etc. on the credit card n loan u already have and don't own any property you'll struggle for a loan like I am. I've got 拢5k credit debt and can't get a loan without disgustingly high apr, so I put my effort into finding a better paid job which i now have and i'm paying off my cards i already have one by one and trying to make sure i don't go over my limit etc. because when ur credit score gets better - it only takes a few months, u'll be considered for lower rate unsecured loans which are the best thing if u can get them. DON'T apply for loads of loans as this shows on ur credit file too. Good Luck
Don't consolidate just for the sake of consolidating. Make sure that the new all-in-one loan you get has a lower rate. Otherwise, you are just cutting one bigger check instead of many smaller ones. This won't help your cause. Also, avoid getting a home equity loan if you can. You would be taking unsecured debt and changing it into secured debt. You don't want to put your house at risk if you don't have to. Personal loans are hard to come by at banks these days because of the credit crisis. If I were you, then I would look into something like P2P lending. This is were you can get a personal loan at a great rate to consolidate your debt. Here is the site that I use, https://secure.lendingclub.com/landing.a鈥?/a> . It is free to sign up and get a rate quote, so you don't have to worry about a catch. If you sign up, let me know your username and I will try to help fund your loan.





Good Luck.
Hi,


I used ';Credit Solution'; to settle my debt and improve my credit score.They managed to reduce my debt up to 58%.It's legitimate.I came across this company on NBC News Special Edition.Check it out here:


http://dwarfurl.com/df112
So gemma m youre slagging off posts yet YOU are giving out financial advice when you admit you are BROKE!!!
Maybe you shouldn't buy so much useless **** like the Wham album that you bought in the 80's. If you get a loan you will only be going more in debt. You are fucked. You should have gotten good jobs. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment