Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Can anyone please advise me on using hair bleach if you have a damaged scalp? thank you.?

I have dark brown hair and I want to cut it fairly short and bleach it as blonde as possible. I have never bleached my hair before and I'm curious to know if it will cause any problems to my scalp. I have a slightly irritable scalp aready, and scratch it quite a bit. Is there any way I could bleach my hair that wouldn't cause probs? Is is possible to put some sort of barrier cream on your scalp first? Vaseline maybe? I'm not bothered if this would mean having black roots cos I quite like the trashy look! Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.Can anyone please advise me on using hair bleach if you have a damaged scalp? thank you.?
first i need to know if you have color on your hair.....if u do then u will have to belach it......if not you have what they call virgin hair. you can lift up to 4 shades with a haircolor. just remember color doesnt lift color, so if u have color on you cant put another color on it to make it lighter. you can always go darker, if u have color on or not. but i would start making your hair blonde by putting a cap on and pulling every hole and then putting the bleach on that. it wont touch your scalp that way. and if u go to a professional they do have ';off the scalp bleach'; just be careful if you are going to bleach your head, it most likely will take more that one process. bleach will burn, and make your scalp more irritated. vaseline wont help it will just get on your hair and then the bleach wont work on the spots where the vaseline. unless some way you can put the vaseline on the scalp with out getting it on your hair. good luck....O do the cap thing BEFORE you cut your hair.Can anyone please advise me on using hair bleach if you have a damaged scalp? thank you.?
If you really want blonde hair (platinum blonde) and you are willing to cut it short, you can use an oil bleach designed for hair it will still get light and not damage your scalp. Your best bet is to get it done professionally. Also if you go to Sally's beauty supply you can get a product that will base your scalp before any chemical, it works like vaseline but is easier to get out of the hair. It is called base, (usually used when relaxing someone's hair). hope this helps. (lic. hairstylist of over 9years)
yes u can apply vaseline to your scalp first but if the vaseline touches your hair where it touches it wont bleach but if its your first time bleaching it i recommend getting it done prefessionally cuz they will know what to use and how strong ad you tell them about having an irritable scalp

No comments:

Post a Comment