Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need a lil legal advise, i went to a foot doctor (a well known doc) wat happen was he?

so he gave me the bunion shot .but i dont hav a bunion anyway he gave me the shot and now my foot always hurts when it only use to hurt when i wore boots . so do i sue him ? can i sue him ? and for wat and how much ?I need a lil legal advise, i went to a foot doctor (a well known doc) wat happen was he?
Talk to a real lawyer or a friend who is a lawyer. Regular ppl on Yahoo! don't necessarily know about this, but I would think that possibly you could sue him for malpractice. It sounds like he has caused unnecessary pain, but you really should see a lawyer.


Lastly, what does this question have to do with woman's health? This sounds like it would go under some other topic relating to legal advice rather then health specifically, let alone woman's health.

No comments:

Post a Comment