Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hi, I'm italian and i'm going to come to U.K. in September, have you got some advise to me?

I want to be an actor and so i want to go to London to learn english and after attend a Drama school.Hi, I'm italian and i'm going to come to U.K. in September, have you got some advise to me?
Find somewhere to stay before you arrive otherwise you might end up homeless. Flats in London are really expensive as is travel and living costs. A decent 1 bed flat will cost you around 拢900 a month. A single bus journey is 拢2. A bottle of beer is around 拢3.65 in a bar and a glass of wine around 拢5 for a large one. You'll want to find work to support yourself while you are attending college. I would make sure you have a place at the college before you move here as these courses are heavily oversubscribed. There are drama colleges all over the UK so you may not want to rely on being in London too much.Hi, I'm italian and i'm going to come to U.K. in September, have you got some advise to me?
I used to work in a restaurant with a kitchen full of Italians. I dont want to generalise you but try not go on about how much English people drink, how dirty our towns are compared to Italy and generally be less domaneering.
Do not listen to anyone who promises you a quick route to stardom and do not pay for any agencies offering you guaranteed work. Just study get your qualifications and actors union card, only then try for acting work.
I really like Italy











and you can answer my question MORE CAREFULLY not saying what you love , but ANSWERING MY QUESTION.
be nice dont cause trouble and dont preach about how we do things differently otherwise its like asking for a kicking. good luck anyway.
good drama schools in london are hard to get into - do research and make sure you have what they're looking for

No comments:

Post a Comment