Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I need Advise on flying through work?

I want to get my work done as i want to pass my course. but my brain just doesn't want to do it, It seems irrelevant and the same stuff over and over again. It is stupid and time consuming, but i just have to do it....how?





Please helpI need Advise on flying through work?
I have a stupid idea, go ask your teacher why you have to learn this stuff to go on to the next course and what use will this information may have in your future. If your teacher gives you a good reason and tells you how this information will be practical to you in the future, you may find it easier to get through.I need Advise on flying through work?
Haha, I'm in the same boat.


I just tell myself how important the mindless stuff is and not worry about it too much. Think about where you'll be in the long run. Think about all the people who don't even have a chance to do what you're doing. I'm sure you'll be fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment