Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I start school back soon and i want to where my other clothes that doesnt fit what advise will u give me?

i wanto lose about 15 to 20 poundsI start school back soon and i want to where my other clothes that doesnt fit what advise will u give me?
eat 6 small meals every day [make sure u eat what's healthy for you! follow the food pyramid]. exercise 4 about half an hour. do cardio. drink 8 glasses of water. and i think you're set =]!





also--u should keep an EXACT goal. maybe hanging a pair of jeans you want to fit into perfectly somewhere in your room where you will see them EVERYDAY, will be good motivation for shedding a little fat.I start school back soon and i want to where my other clothes that doesnt fit what advise will u give me?
exercise and eat right
first try to find out what u did to put on the weight, then start reducing ur food intake


then start adding little exercise until u gradually build up to serious ones


truth is u may not be able to lose all that weight b4 resuming school


so just work with sumtin reasonable


good luck
execrcise
loose weight

No comments:

Post a Comment