Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Please give me some advise about the diet plan.?

I want to lose my weight. Please give me some advise about the diet plan. Thank you.Please give me some advise about the diet plan.?
just don't breath in any air then you'll become slimPlease give me some advise about the diet plan.?
Ive lost 30 lbs so far and still going. I am 25-30 lbs away from my goal.





I tend to count calories on occasion to recalibrate my portion sizes and food intake. I would definitely count calories when starting out on a diet. this means keeping a log of everything you eat and measuring food. At least to get started. This teaches portions and lets your realize where your calories are coming from.





In addition, I made my meals smaller so that I could eat 5 times a day. three meals and 2 snacks = 1800 calories.





loosing weight is about diet and self control. To be healthy and look good you will want to add some cardio and resistance training into your routine.





I myself go to the gym 3 days a week and do light weight training with 1 hour of cardio.





On the weekends I usually ride my bicycle 20 - 50 miles.





I would recommend 3 days a week. That is plenty.





As for my diet, I eat what I want in smaller portions. The key is staying under 1800 calories (based on my size). You can do this and the longer you control your eating and work out the better it is. Remember eating is not an event that you plan for it should be an annoyance you must do.
start with a healthy breakfast, e.g:


1.skim milk with oatmeal or cereals without added sugar


2.2-egg omelet with turkey slices, bell peppers, onions, corn


never skip breakfast, it's the most important meal of the day!





for lunch go for lean meat (turkey/chicken breast), fish, lots of veggies. Olive oil in the salad is good for you but don't overdo it, it's still fat.





your dinner should be the lightest meal of the day. you can have a smaller portion of what you had for lunch, or can have some yogurt with berries. try to avoid carbs at dinner, unless you plan on working out afterwards.





toy should have 5-6 meals a day, so between main meals, have some fruit as a snack.





Remember that water is really important, so try to drink 8 glasses during the day.





whenever you feel like eating sth sweet, you can have a tsp honey. it really works for me. Also, if you are really careful all week you can enjoy some dessert or sth not so diet-friendly once every ten days (always in moderation though).





if you want to see quick results try to exercise 4-5 times a week!





hope this helps, you can e-mail me if you have any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment